Sunday, August 26, 2012

Which American Girl Doll Should I Get?

 Hey Tubers! 
I will be asking for my 3rd American Girl Doll this year! I honestly don't know which one I want. There are so many I want! I really don't want a blue eyed doll. I am not look for a blonde either. I want something different. My two dolls are Elizabeth and Ivy. Please help me find something different? I also want a doll with either wavy or curly hair.

This is Number 39, if I am not mistaken. If I got her I would name her Ai. She is my look alike! Although I really want her, she has brown eyes and I want something different. 

This is Number 25. I would name her Hayden. She is another look alike of mine. I really want her! She has been on my list for a loooooooooooong time now! However, she has brown eyes and as I said, I want something a little different.
This is Molly. I really want her! She has been on my list for a while now. I really love her hair! Plus, her grey eyes is something that is not in my collection yet! I just don't know if I will be able to tame her hair out of the braids.

I do not know what number she is, but if I got her, I would name her Brooklyn. I loooove her eyes! I do not have a doll in my collection with her eye color! I love her straight hair, but I might not want ANOTHER straight hair doll. I think her hair will be easy to tame. 

I also really want the doll with dark skin, straight hair, brown eyes. I would name her Savannah. She is very different from any other doll I have, minus her brown eyes.

I also want a green eyed doll: Phoebe. I love her green eyes! I do not have a green eyed doll yet!

Please help me decide which one I should get. We might also be getting two mini dolls: Josefina and Nellie! They are so gorgeous!



2 comments:

  1. I think you should buy number 25 she is a lookalike of mine also,I will be getting her on my b-day :) I got GOTY 2012-Mckenna brooks 8 months ago on my b-day! You can also buy Pheobe the green eyed doll :)
    Loved your blog,followed you! Please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete