Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Boys I Spy in the Next Video from the Future


Table of Contents
  1. Boy Boys Boys
  2. My American Girl Visit in the Future
  3. When Is My Next Video?
  4. I Spy a Series





-------------------------------------------------------------------
Boys Boys Boys


I bought these two boy dolls as a substitute for American Boy Dolls whom I cannot get my hands on. I have always envisioned having three boy dolls. 
  • brunette with brown hair and brown/ green eyes [Daniel Tristan Williams]
  • black hair with blue eyes [Blaine Carter]
  • blonde [Roman Elliot]
Temporary Roman is called that because I might not be keeping him. My sister liked him, but I do not.
I, however, am in love with Daniel. I know he is going to stay- unless I can get an American Boy doll. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
My American Girl Visit in the Future


I will soon be visiting the American Girl Place soon for my 15th birthday- of course I will vlog. I am planning to get the following (a few things for a planned series or movie). The smaller they are, the least likely I am to get them.

Caroline
[Paylon Allydris]

Number 55
   


Sierra

                     


For Elizabeth
               
for a series I need Sierra for











    

---------------------------------------------------------
Videos Soon--
Music Video
American Girl Room Set Up
-----------------------------------------------------------

I Spy a Series

Yes! I am starting a series that revolves around highschool life, sports, sisterhood, and boy drama! Oh my god, I have been wanting to start one for forever! Along with the AG series, I will also be starting a Fantage series- Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment