Monday, August 13, 2012

Getting Too Many Dolls in a Year?

 Hey Tubers!
I keep getting "pm's" and comments saying things like "You get too many dolls a year" or "You have a lot of dolls. I only have 1. LUCKY. -_-" Well, to be honest, the only dolls I've asked for are Trish, Cathay Collection and Allyson, BFC inc. All the other girls I have were brought to me by surprise. Just because someone gets more than 4 or 5 dolls per year, does not mean they're spoiled. Plus: only 2 of them are "American Girl". The others are much more affordable. Most of my dolls costed roughly 20 dollars each, besides Desmia, "Madame Alexander Friend's Boutique", and Zowie, "Madame Alexander Play Wonder". I hope you understand that I didn't ask for any of them, except 2. Not all the dolls I use in my videos are mine. Surprised? My sister and I share our dolls. She owns: Ivy, Kathleen, Laura, Abigail, Amealia, and Mariela. You have only seen Ivy in my videos. Please think twice before calling someone "a spoiled brat" and ruining their day.
~ JewlshenBlaze

No comments:

Post a Comment