Friday, August 10, 2012

Sneak Peek on Videos Coming Up!

Upcoming Videos (in no specific order):
  • I am NOT Dead!
  • What I Got on Vacay!(:
  • Not All About AG Anymore!
  • I am Now Apart of (Jaylee Productions/ YTTFAinc)!
  • All My Dolls as of 2012!
  • My Kandi Collection as of 2012
  • What Used to be Popular: Silly Bands Collection
  • New 2013 Channel Intro!
  • New Intro!
  • The True You (an AG Movie)
  • All My COmputer Drawings! (OLD)
  • for megmind! (reuploded)
  • jenvan's inventory!(:
  • animaljam inventory&home!
  • goodgamefarmer.
  • Sparks Fly Sneak Peek!
  • Pixie Hollow Fairies!
  • Erasers Collection as of Twenty- Twelve!
  • How to Do the Cinnamon Twisted Pigtails for American Girl Dolls
  • How to do the Three Way Twist for American Girl Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment