Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Am NOT Dead!+ A lot of Updates!!

 Hello Youtubers!

 Perhaps, many of you have been wondering where I have been (or if I'm dead). Well no, no I am not. I am alive and wanting to make more videos ASAP. The thing is, I am currently on vacation and will not be getting back until the 15th of August. I will be making many videos when I return home. Please do not unsubscribe from "JewlshenBlaze". I will make videos on my first day back (even if it is 2 in the morning). I have been planning a channel which I will share with: DianaFashionistaShow, PandaSomchai, Carolyne2003, and many more. Hopefully, the many, many movies I plan out will arrive.

 If you have been a "long term subbie," you might remember my first series that appeared on "MyAmericanGirlStudio" (AGLife/The True You). I only made 2 episodes on that channel. Don't look that channel up since I deleted it, a while ago. The first to episodes were all stopmotion and around 5 minutes long. That was when I had Trish, Desmia, Elizabeth, and Ivy. The making of that series was quite hard. If you did pay attention there was a fifth character, whom I named "Melissa". I do not have her anymore. Now that I have many more dolls, that series will be remade on "JewlshenBlaze." Also, for the fantage series "Mean Popularity"; I will be CONTINUING the series!                             

 I will be posting more on this long, forgotten blog. You can catch me on fantage as: jenvan, on Animaljam as: JewlshenBlaze, and Pixie Hollows... well you will have to wait and see!

~JewlshenBlaze

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment